Routes on VoipMatcher are obviously made available to the public. Our servers are located in the European Union. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information to and on our servers in the European Union.
1. Liability for content
The content of our sites is delivered with almost diligence and care possible. However, VoipMatcher can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, integrity and actuality of the content. In cases of declaration of violation of rights, VoipMatcher will delete the concerned content at the soonest possible time.
2. Liability for links
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control.Thus, VoipMatcher cannot be held accountable for the content of of those third party websites and the consequences that may arise from the existence of such links on VoipMatcher. The operator or provider of the mentioned content is the one responsible for their respective site content. The linked-to websites were reviewed concerning possible violation of rights at the point of publication. However, some illegal content may not be recognizable at the point of publication. A constant and permanent monitoring of the links included on VoipMatcher without concrete indication and necessity is deemed unreasonable and infeasible. But in cases of declaration of violation of rights, VoipMatcher will delete the concerned link(s) at the soonest possible time.
3.Collection of Information
3.1. Information You Provide to Us. VoipMatcher collects information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register or update the details of your account, post information in order to sell any routes through the VoipMatcher Service, enrol in any third-party operated payment processing services offered in connection with the VoipMatcher Service, communicate with other users, provide reviews or other comments, purchase any services from VoipMatcher, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, VoipMatcher account password, telephone number, postal address including city, state and zip code, photographs, written descriptions of your posted routes, any bids you make on offers through the VoipMatcher Service, any reviews or comments you make using the VoipMatcher Service, all correspondence or communications with other users or with us conducted via the VoipMatcher Service, government-issued identification documents (such as a driver’s license), and any other information you choose to provide. 3.2 Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the VoipMatcher Service. When you access or use the VoipMatcher Service, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the VoipMatcher Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our VoipMatcher Service.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the VoipMatcher Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: If you consent to the collection of location information from your computer or mobile device, we may collect this information when you access or use our Service, or when you otherwise consent to the collection of this information. We may also use your IP address to infer an approximate geographic location for your computer or device.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Service and your experience, see which areas and features of VoipMatcher are popular and count visits.
4.Use and Share of Information.
The following clauses shall explain when and to which extent personal data is handled, promoted and used by VoipMatcher:
- Transfer of personal data
Transfer or provision of personal data to a third party occurs only if VoipMatcher is lawfully obligated to provide information to authorities in relation to an ad that a user has posted, or if the user has given prior consent to the release of personal data. Otherwise, personal data will not be released, shared or sold to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes without prior permission from the user.
- Use of Facebook Social Plugins
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Third party/External websites
5.Right of withdrawal and information
Personal information provided to VoipMatcher may be requested for deletion at any time provided that the information is not needed for a running transaction or is not lawfully required for safekeeping. If you have given the permission for the transmission of personal information to a third party, you may at any time cancel or withdraw this permission. Information regarding all personal information saved on VoipMatcher can be provided on request and free of cost. You have the possibility of requesting eventual corrections to erroneous and non-current data at any point.
In some features, VoipMatcher uses mapping services from Google Maps/Google Earth, including Google Maps API(s). Your use of these services is subject to Google's terms of service.
VoipMatcher takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
8.Questions and Comments